Remote desktop (DaaS)
Secure, 24-hour access to personalized desktop environment with software and data from anywhere. Convenient ready-made solution based on DaaS (Desktop-as-a-service) model.
Windows virtual desktop
The virtual desktop service provides remote desktop server creation in the cloud with pre-installed software. The virtual desktop is available via the Internet from a tablet, laptop or mobile device.
The virtual desktops for employees are standardized and ready to use. This solution is suitable for companies whose employees work remotely or are often on the move.
Virtual desktop service includes
- Virtual infrastructure (vCPU (2.35 GHz), RAM, SDD Medium, Dedicated Channel, 1 IP address, Windows Licenses, Microsoft RDP)
- Daily backup (minimum 14 recovery points)
- MS Office 365 licencing, 1C, MS SQL licenses, antivirus, etc.
- Support for iOs, Android, MAC OS
- Free tech support 24/7
- Opportunity to install software on your own
- Free hardware and software update/maintenance
- Full administrative control
Options for implementation
Terminal server (recommended)
- RDP/RDS protocol user interaction, the most cost-effective and efficient solution
- High availability with the equal service standards for all users
- Application and data centralization allows you to control employees, security, updates and settings
- Separate virtual machine for each user
- Recommended for working with sensitive data
- Access rights setting to protect data from being accessed by third parties
GPU Accelerated Virtual Desktop
- NVIDIA® Tesla® P100 and M60 GPU graphics accelerators
- High performance and deep computing (HPC)
- Working with 3D graphics, video, rendering (AutoCAD, Sony Vegas Rgo, 3DS Max, Autodesk Maya, Adobe products, etc.)
GPU Accelerated Virtual Desktops
GPU virtualization solution designed for customers running high performance computing workloads. It helps to work efficiently with video editing or rendering workflows, visualization, 3D modelling and other graphics-intensive software applications in a secure, collaborative VDI environment. You can launch virtual GPU powered workstations in minutes.Key features
- Graphics-rich virtual desktops accelerated by NVIDIA® GPUs—the most powerful on the market today.
- Machine customization – increase memory, storage, compute and GPU in minutes.
- Flexible pricing – pay only for what you use.
Design and engineering
- Improve collaboration across global design teams
- Share CAD, VR, AR designs without infrastructure limitations
- Deliver 3D graphic applications to any user on any device
Media and broadcast
- Workstation-class visual experience for any user on any device
- Advanced performance for the most demanding video rendering and animation applications
- 24/7 remote access to virtual workstations
Deep Learning and Data Science
- Wide range of vGPU types - GPU NVIDIA® Tesla® P100, M60 and M40
- Benefit from more responsive access to complex data and visualizations
- Run compute-intensive server workloads (AI, Deep Learning, HPC) on a virtual machine and get the benefits of improved control and security
Key Benefits of Virtual Desktops
- No need for a system administrator
- VMware virtualization-based solution
- No additional configuration required, works from any device
- High data security thanks to regular data backup
- Access rights setting for complete confidentiality
- Guaranteed data availability even in the event of an incident at the office
How it works
To start working with the virtual desktop, you should use the "Remote Desktop Connection" program, which is part of any Windows version.
You can connect to a remote desktop with any operating system and device, including mobile ones.
3 steps to start using the virtual desktop:
1. Run "Remote Desktop Connection": Start -> All programs -> Standard/Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection:
2. Enter ip-address, login and password
3. Click Connect:
You may install any software as you wish. We recommend that you check the cost 1С renting, Microsoft software, business e-mail.