Oracle Database in the cloud
Oracle database on Cloud4Y platform
Cloud4Y offers a high-performance IT infrastructure for Oracle Database deployment.
Running databases in the cloud offer significant performance, availability, and scalability benefits.
Oracle Standard Edition
Oracle Enterprise Edition
- Cost savingsWith the subscription-based model, the monthly payment fully covers the cost of IT staff, infrastructure administration, backup, and 24/7 monitoring.
- SecurityUse a web console or REST API to manage security policies and IPsec lists to provide flexible, enterprise-level network protection. Take full advantage of Oracle Database's deep, comprehensive security features to fully protect your data.
- Bug fixes and updatesUse the patch automation tools built into the web console (or REST API) to simplify quarterly database fixes. Use simple migration processes to check for updates.
- Scalability Control the scaling of computing resources and storage using a web console (or REST API). Excess subscription rates for charged computing to efficiently manage peak workloads.
- Flexibility Add or remove computing, memory or storage resources on demand.
- Administration access Administrative access using SSH, SQL Developer, Data Pump, SQL*Plus and other tools.