Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS)
Managed Kubernetes to Orchestrate your Containers
Cloud4Y simplifies and streamlines your work with Kubernetes in the cloud.
We offer a reliable and scalable VMware-based virtual machine infrastructure compatible with Kubernetes. We use the Container Service Extension (CSE) tool to deploy and manage Kubernetes clusters in VMware vCloud Director.
- Creating test environments
- Migrating apps
- Launching containers with microservices
- Launching applications
How Kubernetes-as-a-service worksKubernetes-as-a-Service (Kubernetes-a-Service) is a cloud-based approach to container orchestration. The solution automates the management, scaling, changing, updating and deleting of Kubernetes containers. With k8s service, it is easy to deploy an automation platform, create and work in Kubernetes clusters, perform apps development in a reliable computing environment. You can store Docker images together with your infrastructure, ensuring high image loading speeds and saving on external traffic costs.
Kubernetes-as-a-service (KaaS) is based on VMware's Container Service Extension (CSE) and supports key containerization technologies, including Docker. CSE implements the KaaS solution in vCloud Director by creating virtual machine templates and enables deployment of complete Kubernetes clusters for containerized applications.
Cloud4Y container infrastructure is organized to allow flexible, individual configuration. You can easily automate application lifecycle management (from deployment to shutdown), no in-depth VMware vCloud Director expertise is required. The Kubernetes service is delivered within 15 minutes. Developers can focus on coding rather than bother about the system in which the application will finally work. High performance and efficient traffic distribution speed up their work.
Kubernetes in Cloud4Y cloud infrastructure
We deploy and maintain all of the components needed for Kubernetes to work. We will take care of the infrastructure so that you will have your hands free to take care of your applications and other workloads.
- The ever-growing capabilities of the Kubernetes system
- Flexible cluster configuration options
- Optimization of CI/CD processes for creating and managing test environments
- Access to popular systems (DBMS, CMS) via Helm and Kubeapps and Docker Hub directories
- Node replication in three availability zones
- The option to create a private cluster in an isolated environment
- Easily migrate applications from local computers to the cloud
- Integration with other Cloud4Y solutions