Cloud PBX leader of IP-telephony in the cloud Oktell Cloud4Y
Cloud IP-PBX - a unique opportunity to become the owner of its cloud solutions with powerful and flexible administration. You are given operation set up and ready to work virtual PBX that only you control.
Cloud or virtual PBX - an online service that your subscribers get the scheme SaaS, so to take full advantage of cloud PBX subscribers do not need to create special infrastructure, to lay communication channels and to buy expensive equipment, but rather connect to the Internet.
The main advantages of a virtual IP-PBX
- Lack of capital expenditures for infrastructure and deployment of a special purchase of expensive equipment. Enough to be fully functional connectivity to the internet.
- High reliability and continuous availability of cloud PBX organization ensured our cloud infrastructure with no single point of failure, the presence of multiple cluster networks for data storage, all equipment in the data center is a world-class certified TIER 3.
- Ability to minimize the costs of international calls, because any VOIP (Voice Over IP) provider becomes as accessible as if it is in your city.
- The possibility of combining all the company's offices into a single system, ie, if one of the offices of the company located in another city, to communicate with the employee you just dial their extension.
- Cloud IP-PBX is easy to configure and administer. You have an opportunity to manage your virtual PBX remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Your customers will be able to reach you at any time with the ability to connect multichannel telephone numbers in case the client does not call during business hours, he can leave a voice message or listen to the information they need from the answering machine.
- Server IP-telephony is completely under your control. At any time you can change the service provider. All statistics and records of conversations are completely confidential and available only to you.
- Will be accessible to a variety of functions: recording calls, routing, statistics, multi-level voice menus, displays information about incoming and missed calls, automatic creation of services and many others.