Database as a service (DBaaS)
Database as a service (DBaaS) is a cloud approach to storing and managing structured data. This is one of the most popular technologies in the field of information resources management.
The essence of DBaaS is that the user does not need to install and maintain the database, it is enough to make a query and get the database. For this purpose Cloud4Y resources are used.
First of all, the service is aimed at developers. If you use or develop any software for which you want to store information in databases, DBaaS is for you.
Benefits of DBaaS service in Cloud4Y:
- Ready-to-use integrated solution available 24x7.
- Rapid deployment of the required configuration database.
- Flexible scalability of computing resources.
- Creating database tables.
- Customisation of users.
- The database is deployed and maintained by our specialists; no people are needed in your staff.
- You can quickly get the opportunity to test the platform.
- Mobility of the access to the database.
- There are no capital costs for database creation and IT infrastructure support.
- No need to have your own database administrators.
- Flexible tariff policy.
- Transparent payment only for the resources you used.
- You can always buy more resources.
- You do not need a person in the staff who would maintain the base.
- You can save on a license if only a part of the functionality is required.
- Payment only for the time you use — it is much cheaper than a license.
- Detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- DB management is carried out by our qualified specialists.
- Guaranteed service availability not lower than 99.96%.
- Safe data storage at our Data Centers of Tier III level.
- Database backup is on our side.