Cloud CDN (Content Delivery Network) - a unique approach that allows your website visitors from different parts of the world to get quick access to all relevant data: audio and video streams, text files and pictures This is achieved by the fact that these data will be taken from copies stored on the server closest to the user, while significantly reducing the load on the main cloud server.
The uses and benefits of the cloud CDN
- When using CDN end users experience less delay when downloading content, there are no abrupt changes in loading speed and high quality data flow.
- CDN automatically controls data integrity on each server network.
- CDN can be transmitted through: static content, video and audio data, and broadcast in the live broadcast. Channel capacity up to 10 Gbps (80 Gbps Ready!) In Russia.
- Load management network traffic and offloads backbone nodes, distributing the load arising between remote servers.
- In case of unavailability of one of the servers host the request is redirected to another server within the same site, or on one of the backup nodes .
- CDN cloud software includes CDN Edge Server (server caching) CDN Stack and DNS redirector DNS for CDN (CDNaaS).
- The ability to scale your CDN on demand.
- Intuitive control of your CDN through the control panel settings and quick to get started.
- CDN is used for the organization of the system of own development as a control for its own cloud capacity and optimum balancing traffic based on geography users.
- Copies of the content posted on the client network servers and users are given upon request to the nearest server.