- Address: 90 Kleyerstraße, Frankfurt am Main, HE, 60326, Germany
- Total space: Gross Area - 5,900 sq.m. Usable Area (White Space) - 3,190 sq.m.
- UPS topology: – N + N
This is one of many state of the art IBX centers in key metropolitan areas throughout Europe that offer a full range of premium colocation, interconnection and support services to a wide range of secure digital ecosystems built by networks, enterprise, content, cloud and IT services companies and financial institutions.
Frankfurt FR5 IBX data center provides direct and settlement-free IP interconnection infrastructure in Germany for important banking, commerce, and telecommunications infrastructure.
Power supply system
- Total Provisioned UPS Power 1,620 kW
- Electrical Distribution - Distributed Redundant
- UPS Type Static UPS
- UPS Redundancy N
- Generator Redundancy N
- Max Power Capacity Per Rack 3.0 kW
- Cooling capacity 3 MW
- Cooling Redundancy N+1
- Security - 24x7
- Biometric Authentication
- Keycard Access
- Dual Authentication
For more information visit