- Area: 2 929 Sq m
- Power capacity: 10,500 kVA (6.5 kW per rack)
- Quality level: Tier-III
There are two computer rooms in the main building with 289 and 269 sq.m. area for 148 and 133 rack space respectively.
Computer rooms are located in a special containment area ("house in the house") made of sandwich panels.
Power supply system
- Power supply with reservation according to the 2N scheme;
- Uninterruptible power supplies - APC-MGE Galaxy 7000 (500 kVA), 4 UPS for each room;
- Two rays supply power to each rack;
- The power distribution in the rooms is made in cable ladder under the raised floor;
- UPS battery capacity is designed to supply power to customer racks and data center information infrastructure within 6 minutes (time sufficient to start up diesel engines);
- Electricity from the city is supplied by two cable inlets on two step-down transformers;
Guaranteed power supply is provided by four Wilson Diesel Generating units in container, with spare capacity of 1250 kVA, running on the bus bar, which provides a level of reserve of diesel generating units 3 + 1;
Oil and antifreeze of diesel engines are constantly heated, so that the diesel generating unit is always ready to start (start up time - less than 1 minute);
Fuel tanks of diesel generators are designed for 6 hours of operation. Prompt delivery of diesel fuel ensures the operation of data center even in the event of long-term failure of the city electric network; power supply will be provided to all engineering systems and offices of the data center.
The cooling system is built on Hiref equipment. Precision two-circuit freon conditioners TADR1002 with upfeed air supply are installed in computer room. Chilled air from the air conditioners is supplied under the raised floor and further through the perforated tiles of the raised floor, is blown into the "cold" corridors between the racks.
The air conditioners in the halls are reserved according to the N+1 scheme (one air conditioner per room is reserved). External condenser blocks (two for each conditioner) are placed on the site near the building.
External condensing units (two for each air conditioner) are placed on the site next to the building.
Fire extinguishing system
Computer rooms in the data center are protected by an automatic gas fire detection and extinguishing unit designed for early detection of a fire zone, issuing a fire signal and automatic extinguishing. Chladon 125, stored in modules of PGM type (gas fire extinguishing module), is used as fire extinguishing agent.
The fire extinguishing method is volumetric, by means of filling the protected room with Chladon 125 vapors until the fire extinguishing concentration is obtained. To detect ignition in the protected premises smoke detectors are used, placed in the working space of the hall and under the raised floor. The unit is controlled by a fire safety device " РОСА-2SL".
SecurityThe complex security video surveillance devices include fixed color IP-camera internal and external performance, digital recorders, color video monitors. Upon customer request is possible to install additional cameras in the halls.
The contract with the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Security" Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs ("Panic Button").
The data center's security tele- surveillance system provides:
- On-Site Security Personnel 24/7
- Round-the-clock video recording of areas on digital video recorders with indication of time, date, number of the video camera;
- Displaying archived video images of areas on the automated working station of security posts by the commands of operators;
- Priority display of video from surveillance cameras operating in alarm mode;
- Automatic notification of the operator in case of system malfunction;
- Automatic synchronization of date and time of closed-circuit television system equipment;
- Storage of video archives from cameras - up to one month.
The complex of security tele surveillance devices includes stationary color IP-cameras, digital recording devices, color video monitors. At the customer's request it is possible to install additional video cameras in rooms. An agreement with the FGUP "Security" of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs ("Alarm Button") has been concluded.
The data center on Korovinskoye Shosse is connected by fiber optic lines to the communication center on the MMTS-10 site (own cable 16 fibers) and the data center on Borovoi. There are two independent telecommunication inputs in the building. There are two independent telecommunication inputs in the building. The communication equipment is accommodated in open 19-inch racks located in computer rooms near the telecommunication input pits. If necessary, the channel bandwidth from the data center on Borovoi can be expanded by means of CWDM PacketLight sealing equipment (up to 80 Gbit/s), or by renting or purchasing additional optical fibers.
Cloud4Y has all the necessary licenses for providing communication services.